Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Well the kids enjoyed their first Halloween in Washington! Took them to the Mall at 5 and it was packed!!!  So it was a little hectic but they enjoyed it. Well Mason got scared at first and wouldn't let me put him down, then Mariah held his hand and then he was fine. After I had had enough we headed home and it stopped raining so I stopped at a housing complex by our house and let them hit a few houses. It started to rain after about the fourth house so we started walking back to the car when Mariah told me, "Mom my tights are wet." I said why you have shoes on, "Just one Mom I lost the other." I look down and sure enough one of her shoes are missing. It started raining pretty hard and I was not back tracking to four different houses in the dark to find a BLACK shoe!!! Good thing they were cheap Wal Mart shoes!
Waiting in line at the Mall.
 




3 comments:

  1. That's funny....Rick woulda been mad because I would have back tracked for the shoe! Funny that she didn't say something when it fell off! Nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom told me that story last night. I laughed pretty hard. I would have backed tracked too. However, my children don't let me take two steps if one of their shoes fell off. They are pretty obsessed with their shoes. Their costumes are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She usually is obsessed with her shoes too and has always told me when one falls off. I think she was caught up in the fun of everything.

    ReplyDelete