Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Cupcakes!

Well since I don't have room to do Halloween cookies and decorating I decided to let the kids do Halloween cupcakes. I felt bad that they haven't been able to do anything for Halloween because we are in such a small place. I am glad I thought of it because they had a blast doing it!

Mixing together!

Mariah putting in the cupcakes clothes (as Mariah put it)

FROSTING!

Mason just wanted to eat the cupcake so he would put a little frosting on it then take a little bite thinking I wasn't looking! He had most of it gone by the time I got to the sprinkles!

Enjoying finished product!


4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Mariah looks really old with her hair down like that, holy cow! Now I really want some cupcakes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that she calls them cupcake clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Having fun time with your kids is priceless. Good job Mom!!

    ReplyDelete